Governor Abbott has issued the guidelines for reopening businesses in Texas. When you return to work we want to assure you that we are continuing to follow health & cleaning guidelines at the buildings.
We encourage you to also follow the guidelines for your private space and share this with your employees so that everyone can work together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the full report from Governor Abbott, which includes checklists for employers: Open Texas Report
We’ve also highlighted details specific to buildings, your space and employees:
- Regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms.
- Disinfect any items that come into contact with customers.
- Make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available to employees and customers.
- Place readily visible signage inside your space to remind everyone of best hygiene & distancing practices.
CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- Strongly consider using face coverings while in public, and particularly when using mass transit.
- Maintain proper social distancing, maintain at least 6 feet separation from others.
Thank you for your review of this material. Please contact us at BoxerProperty.com/Tenant-Center with any questions.
Download: Open Texas Report
Download: Printable Prevention Materials