This policy also covers the landlords that Boxer Property represents. We may send you informational emails to confirm transactions, respond to customer service inquiries, or send operational emails to inform you of changes or problems with your account or personal information, and related issues. Customers have the option to opt out of newsletters and notifications. For tenants and their representatives, under the standard Boxer lease, the Landlord, its representative and agents may contact Tenant via the email address(es) provided, and deliver marketing information and other announcements to such address(es).
Types of Information Collected
Information you provide: Name, company, email, phone, mailing address, Broker license / Driver’s License, and for some tenant services, payment information, via third party payment processors.
Information collected automatically (Cookies):
When you interact with our Website, certain information about your use is automatically collected. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device (e.g., IP address, MAC address, browser version, etc.). The tracking technologies employed when you use our Website may be first-party or third-party.
- Performance/Analytics: We use these cookies to analyze how our website is accessed, used or is performing. We use this information, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” to maintain, operate and continually improve our website. We may also obtain information from our e-mails, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the email or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our emails’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find useful.
- Functional: These cookies let us operate certain functions of our website in line with the choices you make, for example, saving your “favorites” and being able to reference them when you return to the site or being able to access secure areas of the site.
- Targeting/Advertising: Third parties, including Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms, use tracking technologies on our website to collect or receive information from our website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads.
- Location Data:The website, when given permission, will collect coordinates of your device when you are searching unit availability. We use this information to help us improve the relevance of search results. We also use geo-IP data to identify the city a user is visiting the website in order to set the website to the relevant city. If you would like to opt-out of location, tracking, please see the opt-out section.
Click here for more information about the individual cookies we use and their purpose.
How to Disable Cookies:
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of our website may not be available, work, or work as designed.
How we use information we collect from/about you:
Primarily, information collected about you is used to provide a personalized experience that is relevant and informed based on your needs. We use your information for the following:
- Communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, keep you informed;
- Provide, maintain, personalize, optimize, and improve our services, including research and analytics regarding use of our services, or to remember you when you leave and return to our site;
- Provide and improve our products and services;
- Provide you with more relevant content in email newsletters to which you may be subscribed;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
The only instances that would require us to disclose customer information (i.e. - name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) is under legal subpoena or request from government authorities, to verify billing information with the Customer's financial institution, credit card fraud detection, with Customer’s consent, or to the landlords that Boxer represents to help us to service your account.
The personal information provided to Boxer Property will not be shared with any third parties, except as set forth above, unless requested or authorized by you. Your billing information will not be shared with any third parties (i.e. service companies or marketing firms), unless requested or authorized by you.
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through our site. Boxer Property allows the user to choose if they want to sign in traditionally or via Social Media. If the user chooses to sign in with Social Media, Boxer Property accepts any information the Social Media provider sends back in response to your sign-in, this may include information such as username, last location, birthday, and other potential public information.
Your Online Password:
Your online password is unique to your account and is designed to protect your account from unauthorized use. Boxer Property will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise disclosed passwords. Additionally, Boxer Property will not replace or reinstate any charges that are generated or redeemed by unauthorized password activity. Accordingly, your password should be guarded and not provided to anyone. To reset your password, click on the “forgot your password” link and an email to update your password will be sent.
Other Sites' Policies:
The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties:
Your personal information is used by Boxer Property and its partners only. Personal information includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address and other data that identifies you as an individual. If necessary, we might use this information to contact you. We respect your privacy. Our secure servers store your information so that it stays private and protected.
Aggregate information is general in nature and does not contain any personally identifying information. Aggregate information about traffic patterns, sales, and other site information may be shared with partners, vendors, and other reputable third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in investigation of fraud or prevention of it. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these agencies or companies for marketing purposes.
Information for Users in Europe and Elsewhere Outside the U.S.
Individual Rights – In compliance with GDPR:
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to the following rights. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
- The right to request data erasure. You have the right to have your data erased from our Website if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing. You have the right to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as data controller, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance. Please see our contact details below in the section titled “Contact Us”. If you are situated in the EU and have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is for use by people over age of 13.
Safety and Security
Visiting BoxerProperty.com is safe and secure.
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com. If you do not want your personal information or personal data shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt-out of such disclosures by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Website may no longer be available to you.
You may also adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or restrict the sharing of location information. For example, the "location" permissions on your mobile device may allow you to elect whether to never share location information with us, to share location information only while you are using the App, or always share location information even if you are not using the App. If you elect to not share your location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices. Also, in the event that you prevent the sharing of location information, we may still estimate your general location based on the IP address you use to access our Services.
If you are a California resident this section applies to you. Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personally identifiable information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do not want your personally identifying information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this Policy
720 N. Post Oak Rd. #500
Houston, TX 77024